What is digital transformation?
“Digital transformation is the process of exploiting digital technologies and supporting capabilities to create a robust new digital business model.” – Gartner
Digital transformation allows people to solve their traditional business problems in new ways.
Due to the recent world condition, the change has been great so far as it has taken a turn to adopt new technologies and new words they have seen to be shifted from the traditional word style to more of a modern style. Likewise, the traditional way of doing events has been changing as well and transforming into a digital way of conducting the events t are causing significant growth in the global market for decision-making solutions. According to Wainhouse Research, the market for enterprise streaming and services was estimated to increase, up 13 percent from the prior year.
Shareholders, investors can now easily connect in real-time from their smart devices from anywhere in the world and interact with other participants through presentations and other forms of audio connection and common sections. All of this has been increasing the engagement of events and meetings.
Moreover, with the help of virtual meetings and virtual event solutions; Companies are now able to have results more quickly and have everything conducted in a more organized way without complicating the process. Before using virtual event platforms, a company would require a lot of money and a lot of time in order to get accurate results. Now all of that can be done with just a click of the mouse. Just not that, all of these solutions are allowing the companies to have accurate and transparent results within seconds without having to use extra manpower to get results about decisions
What You Need to Know to Get Started
A virtual meeting solution usually offers a great deal of flexibility on how the participants interact. It gives companies a way to conduct all of their work more effectively. Regardless of whether a company is a multinational or mid-sized business, Planning is very much necessary to ensure successful outcomes. It is vital that a company needs to make sure that they have all the contingency plans. When it comes to conducting events or any kind of digital natives so before choosing a solution for your company. There are a few points that you need to consider carefully while you choose the right service provider for your organization. They are as follows:
- Meeting/ Event audience size: The size of the meeting, the number of participants, and the required tools that might be needed.
- Meeting requirements: Needs to be made sure that the regular features to conduct a meeting such as Integrated audio, document sharing, slides, streaming media, analytics, live questions, chat, polling, surveys are working properly.
- Technology requirements: Network bandwidth capacity for supporting video and streamed media and security integration such as single sign-on (SSO).
The technology choices suited to staging virtual events for most corporate applications include:
- Webcasts: When you need to broadcast information from one to 50 or to tens of thousands of live attendees in a dynamic interactive format, Webcasting is an ideal choice. Smaller meetings can be produced with self-service licensed solutions, while larger, more complex meetings are best with a managed Webcast event service. Dynamic interactive exchanges can be achieved through audience surveys, polling, live chat, and Q&A.
- Virtual conferences: When organizations need to engage audiences through multiple meetings that take place simultaneously, sometimes over several days, virtual conferences are the answer. They are especially suitable for large sales kick-offs, training sessions, and career fairs.
How to ensure a smoothly executed Event
- Make it as simple as possible:
It’s important that the virtual event is easy-to-use and the participants can easily get access to it. It has to be ensured that it’s easy for the participant to access the virtual event through any of their smart devices. And can be instantly used without formal training in Virtual services solutions. When it comes to corporate events or important events like AGM, it needs live Tech assistance available to manage services and making sure everything is done smoothly. That is why you need to look for providers that offer a full package of Technical experts with a successful track record, which GOCON AGM always provides.
- Look for reliable and secure platforms:
This is essential for any meeting, but when CEOs and investors are involved, the stakes are sky-high. Whether you rely on your internal IT team or an outsourced service provider, be sure you have a highly secure and redundant network that can support multiple levels of rich media applications
- Use providers with global capabilities and local support:
When it comes to your company’s AGM, you have to make sure you are choosing the right provider that compliments your expectations for the meeting. That is why you need to look into GOCON AGM who has served over 20 + organizations and helped them with their AGMs. They have also worked with other organizations and conducted over 1,000+ events virtually.
✉ Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org